9.14.2009

Luke Melanson: Slave to the Oven Timer


Luke Melanson: Slave to the oven timer


This shot of Luke reminded me of one of my favorite Far Side cartoons. He sat on a little stool in front of the oven and watched and waited the entire time they were baking.

4 comments:

Carroll Conversations said...

That's hilarious. So fun to see pics of the kids and see that you're settling in and adjusting to Texas.

Janessa Couch said...

I want to sit right beside Luke and get a cookie too, they look wonderful.

Janell said...

Hilarious! Hey, have you been to the San Antonio children's museum yet? It is awesome. I don't know why but this reminded me of the cooking/shopping play area they have where the kids can pretend shop for groceries. You've got to check it out! The kids would love it

Corie said...

I'm glad to see that you are enjoying TX. We really liked it when we lived there. Luke is too funny about those cookies! And Allie sure is growing up. Kate is at that great age when everything is fun and exciting! Good luck with the new school year.